Skipped school today. My throat is inflammed and my nose is blocked. I'm gonna get a cough soon. How nice.
Anyway, Char, Jaime, Liting and I went over to gardens for our mugging session yesterday. It was quite productive. I think we mugged for 3 hours? Something like that. But I did like only about 15-20 questions though. I'll do more the next time round. (:
As usual, my mum is being a bitch about me skipping school and all. Hello I need some rest so that I can get well soon and mug hard right? She doesn't even show any concern and just went on chanting like there's no tomorrow. She pisses me off sometimes. Even if I were to go to school, I wouldn't be able to concentrate anyway. Parents are so bullshit sometimes. Urghh.
Lastly, ADEL TAN! You're so mean la! You pinched me and you even blogged about the giraffe thing! You wanna embarass me right!? ADEL TAN=MEAN BULLY! Hahaha! Opps. I'll so get whacked when I see her. Haha.
Okay, thay's about it. I need to mug, mug, mug. I'll try to cut down on the internet. Its very addictive. Right. Bye people.